Saturday, May 3, 2014

Provo City Half Marathon 5/2/2014

Its already been awhile since I did the Provo City Half Marathon and I need to get written down the things about it as I'm already forgetting so much. I worked the night before and I believe I got about 2 hours of sleep prior to getting up and driving to the start.

Got on the first bus and Camille was with me, plus Marsha Monson. This was the first time I met Shaylee Hurst.

Monica won a Blendtec in the early bird draw! She was pretty excited and I can't blame her. London won a watch.

Beautiful scenery running down the canyon.

The last 4 miles I was struggling and ended up running it with Angie Pace.

Finally got back to this and cannot remember much about this race at all and its only been just over a month! So, I'm just going to leave it as it is with a brief summary and the picture.

Official time was 2:00:6.34. 9:10/m pace. 455/921 overall, 246/370 male and 10/14 in my division.  Not a great race.









No comments:

Post a Comment